It is absolutely essential to be covered by Travel Insurance for complete peace of mind for both leisure & business trips. Tours for Christians have partnered with Blue Insurance Limited to offer comprehensive Travel Insurance at great value prices. We recommend you choose Premier Plus Cover when selecting your insurance policy. Click here for full T&Cs.
If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please follow this link
Premier Plus Cover Benefits Include:
- Israel and Egypt are part of Europe (not Worldwide) so the premiums are considerably lower than other equivalent travel insurance policies. If your tour includes Jordan you must select Worldwide cover (excluding USA & Canada).
- Covid-19 cover is included (please read full policy details)
- Available on either Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip Cover.
- Premier Plus Cover is the elite cover. This provides higher limits and lower excesses on the standard benefits including: Cancellation and Curtailment, Emergency medical expenses, Personal accident, Baggage & baggage delay, Personal money & documents, Strike cover, Missed Departure and Catastrophe cover (which some competitors do not cover). For Covid cover please refer to page 5 of policy booklet.
- Favourable family and single parent family rates are available.
- Free Scheduled Airline Failure Cover (End Supplier Failure)
- Free Third Party Supplier Insolvency Cover (End Supplier Failure)
- Travel Disruption Cover (subject to additional premium)
- Flight Cancellation Cover (subject to additional premium)
We recommend you choose premier plus cover when selecting your insurance policy. Click here for full T&Cs.
If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please follow this link.
If you or any person who is travelling has a pre-existing medical condition then you must declare that condition to medical screening service on 01733 224 852 and quote Blue Retail.
UK residents only. Non UK residents must obtain insurance in the country they live in.